A bullet journal is more than a date book. It is an all encompassing notebook that holds all of your information in one place. Think of it as your external brain. There are many benefits to putting pen to paper and downloading your thoughts. Here are 20 reasons you should start a bullet journal in 2020.
1. Clear your mind.
2. Make note of important days, events, holidays, deadlines.
3. Organize your thoughts.
4. Doodle and be creative.
5. Work out your weekly priorities.
6. Create habits by tracking them.
7. Break goals down into smaller goals.
8. Prioritize steps of a project.
10. Schedule appointments.
11. Write down daily intentions.
12. Reflect on your progress.
13. Document to remember.
14. Write down your swirling thoughts.
15. Plan for the future.
16. Manage your time.
17. Create space in your head.
18. Manage your budget.
19. Be more mindful of how you spend time.
20. Express your gratitude.
If you are looking for bullet journaling guidance, inspiration or support, head over to Bullet Journaling Tips and Tricks on Facebook.